This page contains the links to the raw data files made available to the Community soon after they are acquired at the telescope. All files are in GILDAS CLASS format and contain the data for each tile for each scan direction independently. The file names are structured as:
- LLLL are four digits for the Galactic Longitude of the tile center and should be read as LLL.L (so 2244 means GLON 224.4°)
- BB are two digits for the Galactic Latitude of the tile center and should be read as B.B (-12 means -1.2°)
- A is the scan direction and can have value “l” for scan direction along the Galactic Longitude, or “b” for scan direction along the Galactic Latitude
- SSSS can have values “12co” or “13co” depending on the species observed
- ZZ identifies the filterbank used and can have values “21” for the 0.65 km/s resolution spectra, and “11” for the 0.26 km/s resolution spectra.